Our Little Fish


Maria and I have been taking a Water Babies class at the pool. Maria loves it! She does really well and I have a great time just watching her splash and kick in the water and interact with the other babies and kids. Oh, and her chubby little body in her swimsuit always makes me laugh!

5 comments:

Lizbeth said...

awww... pook is such a good swimmer! She also appears to be quite the flotation device (the chub) When I come visit, I wanna come swim!!

Kate said...

That looks so fun. I'd love to find something like that for Sophie and I.

Rosanne said...

OH my gosh - she's so cute!

Unknown said...

From Gma Mermaid to Maria Mermaid, you are awesome! So glad that she loves the water. So glad you have her in class and enjoying the time with her.
Give her big hugs from all of us on the O-town home front!
love,
Mom

Breona said...

Megan and Ben, this is dave carter and when I feel homesick, I think I'll check in on this blog of yours. Maybe someday you can adopt me. Meg, does your big brother in Logan play the drums? just keeping it random. Take care,
david
davecarter77@hotmail.com