Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


Grandma and Grandpa Waterfall came to visit! We had a ghoulish time!

4 comments:

Amber said...

haha- that was hilarious! Ben's warewolf face was my fav! I might have to make one of those since I don't have a camera to take real pics! Hope you had a fun weekend with your parents in town. Take Care

Trisha said...

okay, this is the 5th time Mia and Truman have made me watch this in a row! Truman says "baby!" each time it starts. Mia keeps asking me "how do they cut their heads off?" good entertainment Megan! And thanks for you vote of support on my blog you sweet thing!

ashlee said...

Hey! I found your blog on Trisha and Matthews. Maria is so beautiful. This is Ashlee, from China, by the way.

Jami & Mark said...

luv it!! I'm a fan of those jib jab vids - and I must say you appropriately matched the faces to the characters! Hope all is well in Oregon!