Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl!
My, oh my! I can't believe Maria is two!
She captured our hearts when she came into the world and continues to makes us smile each day.
Maria is a very sweet and compassionate little girl. She is perceptive to people's feelings and tries to help by giving binkies or blankets or bottles or hugs or wiping away tears. Maria has a great sense of humor; loving to dance, laugh, make faces, do funny voices. Maria can be found all dressed up roaming around the house with purses (or anything else she can hang) on her arm and necklaces around her neck. I think if Maria could ask for anything this birthday, it would be a pet dog that she can wrestle with...yep, she is an animal lover to the max.
Birthday Party in Utah with a lovely Cake by the one and only Aunt Lizzy
And of course, we have to have a pinata!
She is still our "crowd pleaser," "greeter," and "party favor" (some of the nicknames she has earned in her 2 years).
Happy Birthday Pooky Bear!
We love you.
My, oh my! I can't believe Maria is two!
She captured our hearts when she came into the world and continues to makes us smile each day.
Maria is a very sweet and compassionate little girl. She is perceptive to people's feelings and tries to help by giving binkies or blankets or bottles or hugs or wiping away tears. Maria has a great sense of humor; loving to dance, laugh, make faces, do funny voices. Maria can be found all dressed up roaming around the house with purses (or anything else she can hang) on her arm and necklaces around her neck. I think if Maria could ask for anything this birthday, it would be a pet dog that she can wrestle with...yep, she is an animal lover to the max.
Birthday Party in Utah with a lovely Cake by the one and only Aunt Lizzy
She is still our "crowd pleaser," "greeter," and "party favor" (some of the nicknames she has earned in her 2 years).Happy Birthday Pooky Bear!
We love you.
4 comments:
She's so stinking cute! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, well done you guys! We miss you!
Come back! Come back!! Please! I beg of you (and maria). Benjanus can stay home. HAHAH jk ben
Happy birthday darling, spunky girl! I love how you describe her fun energy. Great pic blowing the candle. Priceless...
Oh, Happy 2!! She is so darling. What an amazing cake Liz made--talented lady. :) I loved her star glasses!
Post a Comment