Portland for the day

We went on an "Adventure" to Portland today. (Any time either of us would say "Adventure," Maria would pull her surprise face - it never got old!)
We wanted to check out this restraunt, as seen on Man vs. Food, so Ben could to try their Smothered B.A. (I guess use your imagination for what this could stand for), as recommended by Adam. I ordered the most delicious, get this, Cinammon Roll French Toast! It even tasted better than it sounds. Oh, and we also ordered an Oreo Mancake. It is what is sounds like: a HUGE pancaked with Oreos in it.
What a cool name for a kid and dog park (Maria was being held against her will to see the dogs).

After our breakfast heaven, we went to the Portland Children's Museum and then to The Rose Garden Children's Park. Maria was like a caged animal in the backseat. She was ready to break out with excitment, and probably wired from the Oreo deliciousness. Huge Light Bright
Shopping in the Store - after Maria painted her (and Ben's) face

We hit up the food carts downtown on our way out to get some yummy Thai food, always a good choice.

We are ready for some new visitors to show our new finds...who's next?!

2 comments:

emily a. said...

I want to come visit and hang out with you guys- you 2 are awesome and that sounds like a great day.

Audra said...

ME!!!! I wish we could! Love the pictures keep them coming!