
Yes, Maria's 'Love Love' (this video gives you the DL on who Maria really loves!) and her sister and family (we really love them all!) moved to Salem. We are sure going to miss them. In fact, the other night Maria woke up at about 3am, with huge crocodile tears, crying for Tess. I was trying to figure out what was going on...and then almost laughed when I realized my tired brain was hearing what she was saying..."I want Tess, Mommy. I miss Tess" and on and on.
I have no doubt that our game nights and Sunday breakfast for dinners will not end - at least I sure hope not.
Good lucky on your new adventure C, R, E, and T!
I have no doubt that our game nights and Sunday breakfast for dinners will not end - at least I sure hope not.
Good lucky on your new adventure C, R, E, and T!
2 comments:
You must be confused, she was really crying for me. But....yes, that is so sad.
We are so sad too! I'm so slow at catching up on everything after the trip and move, but we MUST play soon.
Post a Comment