
There are very few people in my life that I have met ONE time and have felt a connection to that I cannot adequately explain with words.
This is my dear friend Bharat and his wife Ganga.
I met them, by chance, while in the small Nepali village of Pokhari Bhanjyange in December 2007.
So many 'things' have come together in my life and in his, since I chanced upon his doorstep with my sister Liz, as we roamed though the village hillscape with Bharat's sister-in-law.
I hope to one day be able to see and spend time with Bharat and his family again.
Until that time, I will look at this new picture, and I will smile so big and be filled with hope and a renewed remembrance that our Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers...even mine for my dear friend Bharat.
He looks great! So strong and so happy.
I could have never dreamed this day would come.
Huge special thanks to EZ (pictured in back) for visiting Bharat and for updating me.
This is my dear friend Bharat and his wife Ganga.
I met them, by chance, while in the small Nepali village of Pokhari Bhanjyange in December 2007.
So many 'things' have come together in my life and in his, since I chanced upon his doorstep with my sister Liz, as we roamed though the village hillscape with Bharat's sister-in-law.
I hope to one day be able to see and spend time with Bharat and his family again.
Until that time, I will look at this new picture, and I will smile so big and be filled with hope and a renewed remembrance that our Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers...even mine for my dear friend Bharat.
He looks great! So strong and so happy.
I could have never dreamed this day would come.
Huge special thanks to EZ (pictured in back) for visiting Bharat and for updating me.
1 comment:
Meg
Thanks for sharing. I have felt a similar instant and lasting connection with certain individuals I randomly come across. It helps me remember just how connected we all are.
Tyler
Post a Comment