Her Daddy's Little Cheerleader


Ben is the blur of yellow

I love to watch my little girls get so excited!
Maria loved every minute of watching Ben run in the Hood to Coast.
It made me happy to be her spectator and Ben's in this event.
Hearing Maria yell, "Go Daddy, Gooooo Daddy. Run Fast!" could make anyone smile - and it definitely had that effect on me.
Maria would tell me (after Ben passed), "That my Daddy, Mom. He running fast in big race."
I figure teach them young to love this stuff!

We had a good 'ol time driving along much of the course, cheering on Ben, going on hikes, walking thru green pastures, running (well me running, Maria strollering it) along the course, taking naps in the forest, driving for HOURS in traffic blasting The Jungle Book and Sound of Music and some random techno tunage.

4 comments:

Marcy said...

Sounds like a fun event! I love Maria's little curls! They remind me so much of Maren when she was that age.

Tyler Waterfall said...

Cute little 'ria!

Chris and Paige Bell said...

Great job, Ben! Looks like fun. Nice work on the pictures, Meg. Maria is darling.

Tyler Waterfall said...

She is so sweet--I love it! Looks like you all had a great time.
Amy