I am so thankful for girlfriends.
...and to see our little girls be friends, just makes it that much better.
These two cuties next to Maria belong to one of my best friends Jen.
We have been friends since we were 12!
Every time I go to UT I can count on seeing Jen, and more than likely she will help me with something, or supply me with something (decorations, strollers, you name it!) and will likely give me (or Maria) a gift. This trip was no different.
SEE THE PIG HAT!!! (Maria will be thanking Jen, A and K for this gift for a long long time!)
Maria is in LLLOOOOOOVVVVE with this hat! I think we will be seeing this hat A LOT in the months to come.
Thanks for the love Jen.
And thanks for the hat (and everything else) too!
...and to see our little girls be friends, just makes it that much better.
These two cuties next to Maria belong to one of my best friends Jen.
We have been friends since we were 12!
Every time I go to UT I can count on seeing Jen, and more than likely she will help me with something, or supply me with something (decorations, strollers, you name it!) and will likely give me (or Maria) a gift. This trip was no different.
SEE THE PIG HAT!!! (Maria will be thanking Jen, A and K for this gift for a long long time!)
Maria is in LLLOOOOOOVVVVE with this hat! I think we will be seeing this hat A LOT in the months to come.
Thanks for the love Jen.
And thanks for the hat (and everything else) too!
2 comments:
Love these pics of your darling girlies and LOVE that I see yours and Jen's faces in theirs :) So sweet.
Ok- I LOVE Maria's pig hat! She looks so cute in it! I have been begging Seth to let me buy critter hats for the kids for Christmas but he things our poor boys will turn gay if I make them wear a giant chicken (or monkey, frog, etc.) on their head. Anyway- its nice to see some more liberal parents who allow piggie hats in the house :) I'm jealous.....
Post a Comment