November 15, 2012
Who knew that gumballs, sixlets, licorice, candy pearls, pina collada chews, rock candy, pickle pops could so good.
Leave it to my talented sister Liz!
(drum roll please)
Liz was chosen to design and decorate a Christmas ornament for the Macy's candy windows at City Creek.
We (my Mom, my girls and I) arrived in SLC airport and surprised Lizzy. We got to be there for the unveiling of the ornaments.
She was so nervous and so dang cute.
I am so proud of her!
Yep, she even got her name on the window:
Lizbeth (the cool from of Elizabeth) Waterfall Kendell
Maria was immediately living it up with her uncle Ryan...who, gave me his puffy coat bc I was fereeeezzing! Just like Ry, to give you the shirt (or coat) off his back.
You can see the Temple from the windows.
So beautiful.
The Christmas traffic admiring the candy windows. So many people were having their pics taken in front of Liz's ornament - pretty cool.
This went on for a while.
An attempt at a picture with the supporters...Colby's sister and her family and his Dad and little bro, and my parents, kids and bros Eric and Ry. Thanks Katie (Lizzy's friend) for working with the 50mm.
Oh, how I love festive things like this.




No comments:
Post a Comment