Utah for Christmas Part I

December 19, 2012

We flew to Utah for Christmas this year.  Lesli picked us up at the airport and we cruised by Temple Square before heading north.  I just love Temple Square and I think we were all glad we went, but barely survived the cold shock.  We have gotten so wimpy in the cold weather!
Walking down Main after seeing Liz's ornament.


We could move our faces enough to smile after our hot cocoa.
The reflecting pool in front of the Temple is such a peaceful place for me.
As per usual, we like to hike/run/walk to Malan's Peak any
chance we get...this trip was no exception. Ben made it there x2.
We saw this man that has hiked to the Peak for the last 2262 days
(or something close to that)!  The trees near the top were decked in
 Christmas decorations.  It was so cute. (Not an easy task, esp with all
the snow and ice on the steeeeeeppp looooooong trail.

This was the view up our arrival to Ben's Mom's house after skiing.
Ahhhh, the Utah sunsets make my heart skip a beat.   I feel like they are
created just for me.

No comments: