my little Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day
2013
Oh the sweet little valentines I get to call my own!
I just can't get enough of these two.
Trying for some pictures before school...

...playing instead
After school the sun came out! We went to the park for a picnic.
What we call home.
Home to the forrest shadows and some yummy rocks.

And more rocks.
Driveway runnin.
Attempting for another pictures. Trying to contain Malan.

Not so happy without her rocks.
One dirty girl by the afternoon.
This is cool. Blurry and smiling. 

Thanks Aunt Liz for the HK heart hair things.
Maria said, "I know, I will wear these.  Look Mom, they all match!"
Maria with her Valentine bag that she made.
Happy Valentine's Day to you!
Love, the Wonder M's
(and Ben/Dad - not pictured)

1 comment:

Lizbeth said...

Your pictures are the best!! I love them ALL. I just cant get enough....(oh i just cant get enough)