Ben gave Maria a priesthood blessing last week in church. What a great opportunity for Ben to be able to bless his daughter. He gave her such a wonderful and meaningful blessing. She wore the same dress that my sisters and I wore when we were blessed as babies. Maria was beautiful. Thank you to our friends and family that supported us in this event. We appreciate your love, support and guidance.
9 comments:
Maria looks so sweet in her blessing dress. Baby blessings always make me realize just how perfect and pure those little spirits are. I love the pictures of Maria smiling at her self in the mirror- there's nothing better than a baby smile! I was so glad I got to see you guys before I left- I'll be thinking about you on wednesday :) take care.
Amber
She looks heavenly, just like an angel. Love the dress and family pic. So fun she's already hit the ski slope too, so adventurous! I just want to kiss on those big cheeks. Isn't motherhood wonderful?
What a special day! Maria already looks so big (and chubby too). You guys look so glowing. I can see the happiness in your eyes.
Hey guys! Congrats on the babe! Shes ssoooo cute.. but where is her dark hair? Are you sure shes yours.....? I was wondering how you were doing. Mom had told me you were expecting a baby. It looks like she was born some months ago right? I will have to keep better tabs on your blog. Im such a tightwad, I hate spending too much time on Internet but what the heck! I better do it. My point is.. I hope all is well. Congratulations on being parents! I love you!
Hey guys! Congrats on the babe! Shes ssoooo cute.. but where is her dark hair? Are you sure shes yours.....? I was wondering how you were doing. Mom had told me you were expecting a baby. It looks like she was born some months ago right? I will have to keep better tabs on your blog. Im such a tightwad, I hate spending too much time on Internet but what the heck! I better do it. My point is.. I hope all is well. Congratulations on being parents! I love you!
I love all of your new posts! And I will have to get a copy of the CD Whitney gave you! I'm always needing new music for the kiddos. The blessing photos are so neat, I can't believe how fast time flies. Sorry I missed it! I'm glad you guys are doing great! We need to get Maria, Avery and Kate together again! Love ya, Jen
Wish we could have been there! I'm sure it was beautiful.
Maria looks so pretty and I love that she used your blessing dress. Savannah used mine too. I'm so very sad that we missed this special day. I hope it's the last mile stone we miss.
Very nice...cute family. Ben cleans up pretty good once he gets off the mountain! :)
John
Post a Comment