USU Roomie Reunion



Thanks to the workings of a couple of old roommates (and Facebook...okay, maybe there are some positive things about it!), we had a USU Roomie Reunion.
I was glad I was able to make it and see most of my old roommates and their beautiful little families. (Well mine and Erika's are little, the rest have very impressive families already. So fun to see!) I am so proud of all of these great girls. They have done so much and I was so happy to see all of them, especially because we came from all over ((Sabry: Iowa; Rosanne: Montana; Sara, Holly, Erika (just moved back from England), Katie, Sarah: all over UT)).
Thank you for including me girls! You all look fabulous!

2 comments:

Rosanne said...

AWESOME!! And happy to have your blog address too. I'm much better at updating my blog then putting pics on FB. Although, how that i've said that, I'm also REALLY behind on my blog. Needless to say, I'd love for you to check it out. It's www.littlehatz.blogspot.com It's private, however, so I'll just need an email address from you and I'll give you access to it. :) LOVED the roomie reunion. So glad you made it!! You have a beautiful little family too. Your daughter is a precious gem. :) Email me your address to rosannerad28@hotmail.com

Breklyn said...

LOVE LOVE your Hawaiian Beach family picture, so precious! Hope you're framing a big one in your new house. I want to see more Hawaii pics when you have time (yeah right:)

Happy moving, you will be missed! Keep in touch. XOXO Brek