

Ben called last week and said he was almost done with work for the day (a surprise and a treat for us!), so we went to the coast for the afternoon. It was kind of cold, but beautiful as always. We found some new little places to visit (so come out and visit and we will take you there!), found where the seals hang out and bark, and ate some sushi. Maria crawled along the sand and "ran" back and forth with Ben as the waves swept in and out.
Maria was a monkey for Halloween (chunky monkey was her nickname). We went to Medford to visit Ben's family for his cousin Joelle's baby's blessing. It was great to be with family, and though I haven't known them my whole life, they love Maria and it is good to be with family.
4 comments:
She cannot get any cuter!! What a doll...and a pretty little monkey too! ;)
I still think that proportionally, my head is still bigger than Maria's hooded head in pic #2
Hey meg, things look AWSOME there! Kory and I have our eyes on Oregon. I can see it might be a good decision. I hope all is well with you guys! Looks like your healthy! Love heather
You must have a good time dressing that adorable little girl...she could not be cuter! I'm glad to see you guys are enjoying Oregon. It's beautiful.
Take care and keep in touch.
Post a Comment