
We went to the coast yesterday. Maria raced across the bridge and kept 'racing' once we got to the beach. She is really into throwing things into puddles, so the beach was a perfect playground.
We have had sunny and warm (well, warm for January...40s-50s) and pretty dry last few days here and I have been LOVIN' it! Last year wasn't so pretty for me because it was so dark at this time and I was struggling. I needed some sun, with or without the cold, I didn't care! I just needed some sun to kick my moods and spirits up a notch (or ten). This morn I went and ran in the cold air but bright sun. I am still getting used to the different seasons here and learning to enjoy the things I can do in the Oregon winter. The run with the sunlight shining through the trees was heavenly. Hopefully Mr. Sun sticks around.
We have had sunny and warm (well, warm for January...40s-50s) and pretty dry last few days here and I have been LOVIN' it! Last year wasn't so pretty for me because it was so dark at this time and I was struggling. I needed some sun, with or without the cold, I didn't care! I just needed some sun to kick my moods and spirits up a notch (or ten). This morn I went and ran in the cold air but bright sun. I am still getting used to the different seasons here and learning to enjoy the things I can do in the Oregon winter. The run with the sunlight shining through the trees was heavenly. Hopefully Mr. Sun sticks around.
4 comments:
I really need to stop complaining about Utah winters don't I?! However the beach really does look stunning in Jan. - sunny or cloudy. Loved all your fun Utah skiing & xmas pics too. Hope life is well for you. xoxo
I love that baby of yours! What a cute family you have! Tell your family hi from ours. Make sure to mention to Ben something about Grandma liking Matthew more. (Loved the posts about Grandpa, by the way!)
Im glad you have survived the oregon beat down thus far. I will be to rehabilitate you soon enough! Hooray!!
Maria is such a little doll- I just love her cute curly mullet! I have been thinking about you a lot lately and I would love to chat and catch up. I'm a bad friend these days because I lost all of my phone numbers when I got my new phone :(. So please call me when you get some free time!! Miss you!
Post a Comment