Maria has been painting more and more these days.
We saw a little step-by-step painting activity and she was so excited to do it...and did a great job! All on her own too. She even made a "bird" (the black thing on the right of the flower) and a big sun (the orange sun), and a caterpillar (that she said she didn't like anymore - the green paint in the air).

Maria with her fake "pretty smiling"We saw a little step-by-step painting activity and she was so excited to do it...and did a great job! All on her own too. She even made a "bird" (the black thing on the right of the flower) and a big sun (the orange sun), and a caterpillar (that she said she didn't like anymore - the green paint in the air).

I am so proud of her.
*To remember: I was so proud, as a mom, to see what she did with her painting. Initially, I was surprised that Maria could follow the picture directions and actually produce anything at all. After seeing her masterpiece, I felt bad that I felt that way. The best part was seeing her show it off to me and then to her Daddy when he got home. She wanted it in her kitchen. So we taped it up on the wall above her play kitchen.
4 comments:
maria, this is beautiful work! i am so proud of you! and equally proud of your "nice smile." meg, i'll send you winston's "nice smile." good for comparison.
and great job and trying new things. i'm impressed...and inspired to try to try.
love to all of you!
So so impressed! She is so talented!
I love her fake "pretty smile"!!! All of my kids have had one of these, but Kenna's was for sure the most impressive. She didn't grow out of it until she was almost EIGHT by the way. It made for so, so many "pretty" pictures!
So cute!
Post a Comment