How did you get so OLD!?

November 24. 2012

Who is this teenager?
Maria had a little slumber party with Aunt Lizzy and Uncle CoCo while we were visiting in Utah.
I had a hard time letting her go and I missed my little girl the whole time, really.
Then, the next morning Liz sends me these pictures.
What the heck?
I almost cried.  Not kidding. I got all teary and worked up over this.
I send my sweet little girl for a sleepover with her Aunt and now she looks like a teenager.
Such a cutie.
She said, "Look Mommy.  My hair is like Apunzel's." (aka Rapunzel)
Thanks Liz.  You are living up to your cool aunt title.

1 comment:

Chris and Paige Bell said...

I agree with the teenager look. You are going to have to watch out for her. It's amazing how long her hair is when it's straight, too.